Breakfasts and Meals at the Inverleith Hotel
Our Hotel offers a wholesome breakfast, which is served between From 8 - 9.30 am Monday to Friday and 8.30 - 10am Saturday and Sundays, in our ground floor breakfast room.
- cereals and fruit juice
- full Scottish breakfast with any variation (or all) of bacon, eggs, sausage, tomato, hash-browns, mushrooms, baked beans, haggis and porridge on request
- Vegetarian breakfast: Any of full breakfast items plus double
baked vegetable egg flan.
- Continental breakfast: Grapefruit, yoghurt scottish cheddar,
Oatcakes and fruit chutney.
- Special diets are catered for
(if you or a member of your party have particular dietary needs, please inform us when booking)
- tea and coffee (including herbal teas and decafinated tea and coffee)
- Vegetarian or continental breakfast are also offered
- We now offer a room service/light snack menu - which guests can have in our dining room if they wish.
(For those requiring breakfast earlier than designated times - a light packed breakfast can be supplied the night before, which includes - carton of orange juice, yoghurt and cereal bar)
In the evening, guests often dine at one of the many restaurants that are located near the Hotel. These offer the varied choice of Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Indian, Thai, French and of course, Scottish cuisine.